Experts in Design & Construct of Industrial sheds. Trusted for over 55 years.
As commercial builders and shed designers with a five generational family history in steel, and three generations in sheds, we understand steel buildings and the needs of business owners and project managers better than most.
A lightweight industrial shed from SuperShed is a sound investment for your business or development. Practical and robust, our shed designs can be completely customised yet retain inbuilt cost savings by adhering to our pre-engineered design principles.
Our buildings include as standard, superior design features and flexible options you won’t find in any other lightweight steel building. Heavy duty components and quality Australian accessories to outperform in any industrial environment as standard.
As commercial builders and wholesalers, there are no middle men or franchisees, you are dealing directly with a team of building experts with decades of shed experience.
Get your project moving faster. We can have your industrial shed delivered to your site within 4 weeks after signed off drawings, plus the build times are quicker than traditional steel buildings. All building works comply with current WHS requirements and aim to work in with your operations.
✔ Our Clients come first. ✔ Deliver Value, Deliver Quality. ✔ Family business Values ✔ Can do attitude. ✔ Build Smart. Build Safe.
The SuperShed Difference
✔6m- 40m Clearspans.
✔200m2- 5,000m2 Commercial, rural and Industrial Sheds and Steel framed Buildings.
✔Coverage- Based in Western Sydney. Design and construct in all areas of Greater Sydney and surrounds and from Nowra to Newcastle. And supply pre-engineered kits Australia Wide.
✔Family Business: 55 years in Sheds, 135 years history in steel.
✔Superior Engineered Designs, no knee braces.
✔Skillion or Gable roof.
✔Superior Australian branded components and accessories.
✔Walls: ColorBond, Dado Walls, Concrete Tilt Panels, Precast or wall systems.
✔Obligation free quotation and advice.
✔Custom designs to suit your requirements.
✔Architectural features and design element suggestions
✔Can work as principal or as subcontractor. As little or as much as required.
✔Full project Builds. Design, Construction, electrical, plumbing, concreting, office construction, fire services, Earthworks, Concrete, Painting and landscaping.
✔All work compliant with current WHS and BCA.
Industrial Sheds in Sydney
Procuring the Industrial Sheds in Sydney That Meet Your Specifications
Did you know that industrial sheds in Sydney have a wide variety of uses that make them some of the most versatile commercial structures? While they may be easy to overlook for the average person, businesses of all kinds may benefit from adding a new building to their site. At SuperShed, we can create and build these structures — but why should you consider them? Think about what you can do with them first.
Uses for Large Industrial Sheds
With a steel building from SuperShed, you can:
- Create a manufacturing environment wherever you need one on your site or expand your existing capabilities with a purpose-built structure that does not require many months of planning and meticulous construction. When you need the space to create more production capacity right now, SuperShed understands how to create a project timeline that conforms to these demanding expectations.
- Create or expand a space for product and equipment storage. Whether you need a space to store building materials for collection by freight companies on their way to clients, or you want to create a warehouse for finished product storage, our industrial shed construction is the ideal solution.
- Erect a safe space for heavy equipment or even aeroplanes. Want to create your very own hangar for aviation storage and maintenance? A SuperShed design may be the perfect option as we can design and build sheds up to 3000 square metres in size.
What Sets SuperShed Apart as Industrial Shed Builders?
Providing superior service for all our clients is our most important goal. We work hard to stand out in many ways to accomplish that goal:
- We aren’t just a shed designer or only a building company — we’re both. As a builder, we’re able to fully engineer the project for you from start to finish if needed. Prefer to simply purchase an industrial shed design and a kit to build it with your own trades? We’re happy to help. Do you instead need a turnkey solution with everything managed, from site preparation to internal fit-outs? SuperShed is ready to spring into action no matter your choice.
- We have nearly 60 years of history behind us, combined with the backing of our parent company’s 130+ years in steel and engineering. That level of experience makes us virtually unmatched as industrial warehouse builders, and it means that many of our structures have already stood the test of time for decades. For valuable insights and results that prove cost-effective even after years and years, SuperShed is the right partner.
- Customers have the opportunity to customise their sheds fully, and our designs are not basic boxes. Whether you want a gabled roof, concrete cladding, extra awnings, or something else, SuperShed can respond to these needs with ease. Whereas other shed designs may be fundamental “cookie cutter” approach, we design and produce plans that support the goals our clients have in mind combined with our industry expertise to create a fit for purpose outcome.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Industrial Shed Plans
Think you might be ready to move on to the next step and start discussions about purchasing plans? Keep this quick guide in mind to inform your actions:
- Think ahead to the finished product — what do you want to do with the shed? What kinds of internal amenities will the space need? Do you need a smaller space that is easier to heat or cool, or do you need a space that will allow for work to proceed on large assemblies? The purpose of your shed contributes a great deal to the design we’ll produce for your needs. Try to assemble a detailed brief in your mind which we can use to understand your goals with this project better.
- Determine the rough footprint of the shed you need to order. Before any work can begin on industrial warehouse construction, we need to know how large — and how tall — the structure should be. If you aren’t sure how to make such an estimation, don’t hesitate to reach out for assistance during the quotation process. We can provide you with some helpful examples to explore what solutions may represent the best path forward for your business.
- Don’t forget to make plans for vital utilities such as plumbing, electrical systems, and the mandatory fire control systems. At SuperShed, we simplify these processes by taking them in-house. When you can rely on a complete team under one roof, the amount of stress and confusion in your project decreases markedly. However, we’re happy to supply kits for those who have building plans already in place.
Respected Industry leader, forged over decades of delivering outstanding results to our clients, large and small. The SuperShed team comprises a diverse group of talented, all focused on providing the best outcomes possible for our clients. From basic sheds to large warehouse buildings, we deliver quality at every level for every job. To request more information or a quote, please use our contact form now.