Trusted for over 55 years to deliver quality workshop sheds. A practical, cost effective home for your business.
Our range of workshop shed designs can be completely customised to suit heights, wall material and any requirements of your business.
Being a family owned and operated business for 5 generations, we know what makes a successful business tick. Hard work, a quality product, a good team and a bit of luck, we can also offer expert advice and building assistance to help get your workshop project moving so you can focus on running your business, not running a construction project.
Let SuperShed get your project moving.
✔ Our Clients come first. ✔ Deliver Value, Deliver Quality. ✔ Family business Values ✔ Can do attitude. ✔ Build Smart. Build Safe.
The SuperShed Difference
✔6m- 40m Clearspans.
✔200m2- 5,000m2 Commercial, rural and Industrial Sheds and Steel framed Buildings.
✔Coverage- Based in Western Sydney. Design and construct in all areas of Greater Sydney and surrounds and from Nowra to Newcastle. And supply pre-engineered kits Australia Wide.
✔Family Business: 55 years in Sheds, 135 years history in steel.
✔Superior Engineered Designs, no knee braces.
✔Skillion or Gable roof.
✔Superior Australian branded components and accessories.
✔Walls: ColorBond, Dado Walls, Concrete Tilt Panels, Precast or wall systems.
✔Obligation free quotation and advice.
✔Custom designs to suit your requirements.
✔Architectural features and design element suggestions
✔Can work as principal or as subcontractor. As little or as much as required.
✔Full project Builds. Design, Construction, electrical, plumbing, concreting, office construction, fire services, Earthworks, Concrete, Painting and landscaping.
✔All work compliant with current WHS and BCA.
Warehouse Shed Construction
We Make New Warehouse Shed Construction a Valuable Investment
Has your business determined there is a need for additional space that new warehouse shed construction would address? Moving from the decision stage to the planning stage is a more significant step than it may seem as you will need to select a partner that can support your goals. At SuperShed, we can be the partner from end to end for your project. With years of experience, we’re well-equipped to handle even the largest structures.
Key Questions to Ask SuperShed About Warehouse Building Construction
How can you ascertain if we’re the right choice? Get in touch with us and start a chat based on questions such as:
- How much of this project can you manage for us? Many businesses face a demanding list of tasks to complete every day and putting up a brand new warehouse isn’t usually on that list. For some, it is no problem — for others, it would represent significant delays to other important operational duties. At SuperShed, we can supply a kit, build it, or even provide a turnkey service that handles the entire process from start to finish. The choice is entirely up to you.
- What additions or value-added services can you provide when creating steel warehouse buildings for our business? Putting up the structure is only part of the overall process; you must still run utilities, connect plumbing, and add the interior parts of the structure that will enable it to fulfil its purpose. SuperShed can design, plan, and implement full fit-outs, or leave that task up to your team instead.
- What will this project cost all told? Avoiding a shock to the budget when a steel building comes in at a higher price point than expected is essential. We create comprehensive quotes inclusive of all items, with no invisible fees or costs added after the job. We’re transparent, honest, and fair in our dealings.
- What do we need to know about maintaining this structure over the long term? While our lengthy history shows that our buildings can withstand the harsh conditions it will face under the Australian sun, many clients want to know about maintenance. The good news: these sturdy structures don’t require much additional care. We’ll go over the guidelines with your team upon handover.
Have other questions or want to dive deeper on any of these? We’re always ready to chat.
Why Trust SuperShed Regarding Steel Warehouse Construction?
Investing for the future requires a partner you can trust — here’s why that’s us:
- We can handle jobs of virtually any size for clients in extremely diverse industries. From supporting the mining and agricultural sectors to acting as warehouse construction contractors for manufacturers, governments, and others, our versatility is unmatched. While we do not provide any residential-level products, our commercial-grade steel buildings are of superior quality and design because we do it all ourselves.
- We have decades of experience in all aspects of what we provide for our partners. Not only does that make us adept at tasks such as site preparation, but it also imbues us with critical problem-solving abilities. When we encounter tricky situations or an unforeseen development, we know how to navigate around it to keep your project on time and on track.
- We can work on live sites without unnecessary disruption to your daily activities. Allow our team to handle warehouse building construction while yours carries on with its work. We are respectful to your operations and avoid slowdowns that may impact your operations.
How SuperShed is a Cost-Effective Option for New Warehouse Construction
The key difference in our service is our flexibility. When you need the entire project sorted from beginning to end, we’re the right choice. When all you need is a set of plans or a prefabricated kit, we’re happy to provide that as well. Let us find the right option for your business when you contact us now.